International Cleaning Product Network Welcomes Indian, Mexican Associations to Membership
Montreux, Switzerland, 6 October, 2014 – The International Network of Cleaning Product Associations (INCPA
) welcomed two new member organizations – representing the Indian and Mexican marketplaces – as global cleaning products industry leaders gathered at the World Conference on Fabric and Home Care
in Montreux, Switzerland.
INCPA also unveiled a new web portal – www.incpa.net
– integrating the websites of the world’s leading cleaning product trade associations, featuring a new compilation of industry best practices on health and safety, sustainability and consumer issues.
INCPA is a coalition of trade associations located in various regions of the world that represent cleaning product formulators, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, Japan, and the United States. The Network coordinates and actively engages in targeted efforts to better understand and address issues of an international or a cross-regional nature that affect the cleaning products industry.
The two new member organizations of INCPA are the Mexican Personal and Home Care Industry Association (CANIPEC
), and the Indian Home & Personal Care Industry Association (IHPCIA
"Bringing the Mexican and Indian associations into the Network strengthens our ability to share information, expertise and knowledge on the key issues affecting the global cleaning product marketplace,” INCPA leaders said in a statement. "INCPA member organizations serve economies totaling over 2.7 billion people, with the market value of their member companies’ products totaling $130 billion (USD).”
Updated INCPA Website Provides Portal to Cleaning Associations Worldwide
The updated website – www.incpa.net
– provides visitors with an intuitive, more visually appealing platform to INCPA’s members, which, in addition to the new member associations, include:
- ABIPLA (Brazilian Industry Association of Cleaning Products and Similar Items)
- ACCORD Australasia
- ACI (American Cleaning Institute)
- A.I.S.E. Europe (International Association for Soaps, Detergents and MaintenanceProducts)
- CCSPA (Canadian Consumer Specialty Products Association)
- CSPA (Consumer Specialty Products Association)
- JSDA (Japan Soap and Detergent Association)
Association contacts for INCPA activities are as follows:
To download the full press release, click here