Moderator: Peter Woodward
||Welcome and highlights of the year:
Peter Woodward, Facilitator & Susanne Zänker, Director General A.I.S.E. - "Overview of the activities by A.I.S.E. during 2015"
||Jocelyn Bleriot, Executive Officer- Lead Communications & Policy, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
||Hugo Schally, Head of Eco-Innovation and Circular Economy Unit - DG Environment
||PANEL 1: "The case for Circular Economy and Sustainability: a new inspiration for the detergent industry?"
- Arndt Scheidgen, Corporate Vice-President Laundry and Homecare Product Development, Henkel, A.I.S.E. Sustainability Strategy
- Françoise Van Tiggelen, Detic, Chairman of the A.I.S.E. National Associations Committee
- Discussion with all speakers
||PANEL 2: "Circular economy: opportunities for value chain and cross sectoral collaboration"
- Jacky Vandeputte, Project coordinator, Pôle de compétitivité Industries & Agro-Ressources
- Paolo Falcioni, Director General, CECED
- Brian Sansoni, VP Sustainability Initiatives, American Cleaning Institute
- Antonino Furfari, Advocacy Manager, Plastic Recyclers Europe
- Mark Stalmans, P&G, Chairman of the A.I.S.E. Sustainability Steering Group
- Discussion with all speakers and contributions from the audience
||Reinhard Buescher, Head of Chemical Unit - DG GROW
||Charles-François Gaudefroy, Unilever and A.I.S.E. President