Through our network of national associations, direct member companies and experts, we are able to draw on rich and varied expertise to form working groups to develop robust and high-quality industry guidelines and advice. A.I.S.E.
- Laundry Detergent Testing Guidelines for assessing the performance of laundry detergents across Europe in a consistent and robust way
- Industry guidelines on the safe handling of enzymes in detergents manufacturing
- Candle emissions standard aimed at developing a methodology to measure emissions from scented candles
- Use of "Do Not Flush" icon on wipes
- A.I.S.E.’s Detergents Working Group has published updated Detergents Regulations Implementation Guidelines for manufacturers to help them comply with the amended regulation. The Detergents Regulation (EC) No 648/2004 that went into effect in 2005 and was the updated by Regulation (EU) No 259/2012 establishes common rules to enable detergents and surfactants to be sold and used across the EU, while providing a high degree of protection to the environment and human health (for the consolidated version of this Regulation please click here).