Our international guests from Australia, Canada, Japan and the US, will provide us with information from their regions on burning topics for our industry.
They will share with the A.I.S.E. members their views and the activities currently undertaken in each association to explore opportunities and ways to tackle those through potentially a global approach.
Presentations will be made by the below speakers in the format of an exchange to leave space for discussion and questions :
- Melissa Hockstad, President & CEO – American Cleaning Institute (US)
- Bronwyn Capanna, Executive Director – ACCORD*, National Industry Association (Australia)
- Shannon Coombs, President – Canadian Consumer Specialty Products Association (Canada)
- Tsutomo Katagiri, Senior Managing Director – Japan Soap and Detergent Association (Japan)
* ACCORD is the Australian National Industry Association representing Manufacturers and Suppliers of Hygiene, Cosmetic and Specialty Products, their raw material Suppliers and Service Providers