| 14:00 › 14:30
|| Welcome and registration
| 14:30 › 14:40
|| Susanne ZÄNKER, Director General, A.I.S.E.
"Overview of the activities by A.I.S.E. during 2014, towards product safety, innovation and sustainability"
| 14:40 › 14:45
|| "Introduction to the Professional Cleaning sector (video)"
|14:45 › 15:05
||Prof. Dr. Paul TERPSTRA, Hygiene Specialist, "The need for cleanliness/hygiene in public places, for the health of citizens”
| 15:05 › 16:00
||The broad variety of applications for professional cleaning
- Hygiene in Food & Beverage applications, Hein TIMMERMANN, Sealed Air
- Hygiene in laundry technique, Robert LONG, European Textile Services Association
- Hygiene in offices and public places, Andreas LILL, European Federation of Cleaning Industries
| 16:00› 16:20
||Prof. Dr. Stefan SCHEPERS, Secretary General of the High Level Group on Innovation Policy Management: "The complementarity between innovation and sustainability: a challenge for industry and public authorities"
| 16:20› 16:40
|| COFFEE BREAK
| 16:40 › 17:40
||Innovation, regulations and sustainability: challenges and opportunities for I&I companies and their customers
Panel discussion on two sub-topics:
Regulatory aspects (e.g. Biocides) and Sustainability/Service/Training
- Pierre CHORAINE, DG Health, European Commission
- Anne-France RIHOUX, General Advisor, Public Health and Environment Authority, Belgium
- Beate KETTLITZ, Director Food Policy, Science and R&D, Food Drink Europe
- Laurens METTERNICH, Owner, Spectro
- Welmoed CLOUS, Vice President Regulatory Affairs EMEA, Ecolab
- Heiko FAUBEL, Director General IHO
| 17:40› 17:45
|| Charles-François GAUDEFROY, A.I.S.E. President
|17:45 › 18:30