To deliver effective, innovative and sustainable products, companies in the cleaning and maintenance products industry interact with a broad number of related industry sectors in the value chain, including surfactants, fragrances and enzymes, as well as with other industries with which they share common interests, such as product manufacturers of washing machines and dishwashers.
The chart below provides an overview of the A.I.S.E. value chain.
The A.I.S.E. Value Chain:
A.I.S.E. maintains constructive relationships and collaborates with a number of industry organisations, including:
- Association of European Candle Makers (AECM) & European Candle Association (ECA) - to develop a CEN standard for candles. Find out more about this here
- Association of Manufacturers and Formulators of Enzyme Products (Amfep)
- Downstream Users of Chemicals Coordination Group (DUCC)
- European Brands Association (AIM)
- International Association for the non-wovens and related industries (EDANA)
- Environment & Health Risk Assessment and Management partnership (ERASM)
- European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic)
- European Committee of Domestic Equipment Manufacturers (CECED)
- The European Partnership for Alternative Approaches to Animal Testing (EPAA)
- European Committee of Organic Surfactants and their Intermediates (CESIO)