A.I.S.E.’s Cleaning and Hygiene Forum will take place virtually on 2 December 2020 (14:00 – 17:30). The traditional and annual gathering of the European detergents and maintenance products industry with its stakeholders is a unique opportunity to hear about the experience of the European industry in responding to the COVID-19 public health crisis.
- Hear how our companies adapted their production lines overnight to respond to demand and have taken a leadership role in providing European citizens with crisis-relevant products such as hand disinfectants, surface disinfectants, and other essential cleaning products for homes and professional settings.
- Learnings from this crisis will also be debated as the industry is more than ever convinced that a faster and more agile assessment and authorisation process for biocidal products is necessary, whilst ensuring their appropriate use.
An invitation is extended to all interested stakeholders, including:
- Representatives from EU institutions (European Commission, European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) and European Parliament)
- Member States’ competent and enforcement authorities
- Related industries and value-chain partners
- A.I.S.E. members
- Other interested parties (Poison Control Centres etc.)
With this event, we also hope to pragmatically contribute to and foster constructive and innovative thinking on the broader conversation on the future of chemicals in Europe, and the Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability.